Enterprise Resource Planning - ERP
Columbus Website Design Company has vast experience in implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for its clients of medium to big sizes for integrating myriad business processes online.
Columbus Website Design Company's ERP implementation is mainly through Odoo.
If you want to implement ERP system in your organization for better co-ordination of multiple departments and branches, please contact us for a consultation.
As the myriad business processes are integrated wholly in a software and the related data is readily available, the management can take decisions faster and with fewer errors. Business processes will be carried out quickly and expenses will be reduced.
The advantages of ERP implementation are these:
- Sales forecasting, which allows inventory optimization.
- Chronological history of every transaction through relevant data compilation in every area of operation.
- Order tracking, from acceptance through fulfillment
- Revenue tracking, from invoice through cash receipt
- Matching purchase orders (what was ordered), inventory receipts (what arrived), and costing (what the vendor invoiced)
ERP systems centralize business data, which:
- Eliminates the need to synchronize changes between multiple systems—consolidation of finance, marketing, sales, human resource, and manufacturing applications
- Brings legitimacy and transparency to each bit of statistical data
- Facilitates standard product naming/coding
- Provides a comprehensive enterprise view (no "islands of information"), making real–time information available to management anywhere, any time to make proper decisions
- Protects sensitive data by consolidating multiple security systems into a single structure.
- ERP can greatly improve quality and efficiency of the business. By keeping a company's internal business process running smoothly, ERP can lead to better outputs that benefit the company, such as customer service and manufacturing.
- ERP supports upper level management, providing critical decision making information. This decision support lets upper management make managerial choices that enhance the business.
- ERP creates a more agile company that better adapts to change. ERP makes a company more flexible and less rigidly structured so organization components operate more cohesively, enhancing the business—internally and externally.
- ERP can improve data security. A common control system, such as the kind offered by ERP systems, allows organizations the ability to more easily ensure key company data is not compromised.
- ERP provides increased opportunities for collaboration. Data takes many forms in the modern enterprise. Documents, files, forms, audio and video, emails. Often, each data medium has its own mechanism for allowing collaboration.
- ERP provides a collaborative platform that lets employees spend more time collaborating on content rather than mastering the learning curve of communicating in various formats across distributed systems.